Being prepared for an emergency on Cape Cod and the Islands presents a unique set of challenges. Use the resources listed below to help you protect your family and your property.
Hurricane Preparedness Steps:
Follow these steps to prepare your family:
- Get a Kit - Gather the supplies you will need after a disaster.
- Make a Plan - Make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Be Informed - Know what you’re up against.
1. Learn more about Cape Cod and the Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station:
2. Access detailed information on radiation emergencies from the Centers for Disease Control
3. Learn more about how the Commonwealth of Massachusetts prepares for radiation emergencies: